Sunday, February 1, 2015

My Whole 30 Eating Challenge

I have been absolutely inspired by the book "It Starts With Food", SO I have decided to document my journey for the next 30 days of being gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, soy-free, and alcohol-free. During this time, I am committed to doing Beachbody PiYo, which also incorporates drinking Shakeology (vegan) daily.

I will be sharing recipes of what I am eating & how food can still taste yummy and NOT bland without including any of these ingredients!

Because it takes 30 days to create a habit, this plan should help to ELIMINATE my cravings, INCREASE my energy, BETTER my mood, DECREASE my chance of disease, DECREASE my body fat naturally, & CREATE consistency with my workouts.

I know I, for one, am SICK & TIRED of making excuses, "I'm traveling," "I'll start tomorrow," "Just a little bit won't hurt" (which NEVER works for me), "I'm just too busy right now,""I'm with friends," "It's a special occasion"....the list goes on and on!



STARTING FEBRUARY 2, I am going to begin my journey to BETTER my health, fitness, mood, & confidence!


Regardless of where you currently are with your health or fitness -  PLEASE JOIN ME (HERE!) in recommitting to DAILY WORKOUTS, CLEAN EATING, & A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE! Begin to see how this can absolutely TRANSFORM your life as you become the BEST version of YOU!

You DO NOT have to even be as strict as I will be for the next month - even baby steps toward a healthier lifestyle are steps in the right direction! I GUARANTEE you will not regret it!!

By improving your diet and even committing 30 minutes per day to ANY exercise, I know without a doubt in my mind that you will feel better both inside and out!



Comment below -OR- email me at emmykowalski@gmail.com if you would like to join me in this 30 day challenge to a better life!



No comments:

Post a Comment